WTS .416 Rigby Magnum Mauser Unfired pkg With Swarovski Z6 1-6X24 EE Scope

MtnW

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New recent production Unfired Mauser Magnum in .416 Rigby with almost impossible to find Swarovski Extended Eye Relief “EE” scope. Included in package are Recknagel swing off rings fitted by master gun builder Reto Buehler!
$14,500.00 ~ Open to Offers

Last edited:
OP
M

MtnW

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a $15,000 rifle and no pix?

Eddie
Las Vegas Edie ,
I have sold many high end shotguns , rifles , and optics here on RS, Accurate Reloading , GI, and 24 HR. SERIOUS buyers know how to contact a seller instead of jumping on a for sale post by a member and leaving a negative post. In my 30 + years of selling high quality sporting guns and optics I have neve sold anything to someone like you who jumps on another’s post to act important. You are not a buyer.
MtnW

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I do not think @eddielasvegas was inappropriate at all. I personally am a serious buyer of London Best grade items and similar, and find your reaction to a perfectly reasonable question any reasonable person would also have to be both questionable and distasteful.

OP
M

MtnW

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not think @eddielasvegas was inappropriate at all. I personally am a serious buyer of London Best grade items and similar, and find your reaction to a perfectly reasonable question any reasonable person would also have to be both questionable and distasteful.
Rock-
I am not only a seller but I am also a buyer and have been for 30 + years . I have never not sold a properly priced sporting item because I did not post photos on the internet , nor have I openly posted on someone’s “for sale thread “ on how they should sell or advertise items. Serious, informed, qualified buyers will send a PM if they truly have interest. I am semi retired from a successful sales and marketing career .
Thank you,
MtnW

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Las Vegas Edie ,
I have sold many high end shotguns , rifles , and optics here on RS, Accurate Reloading , GI, and 24 HR. SERIOUS buyers know how to contact a seller instead of jumping on a for sale post by a member and leaving a negative post. In my 30 + years of selling high quality sporting guns and optics I have neve sold anything to someone like you who jumps on another’s post to act important. You are not a buyer.
MtnW
My profound and profuse apologies @MtnW if my question triggered you.

GLWS,

Eddie

OP
M

MtnW

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My profound and profuse apologies @MtnW if my question triggered you.

GLWS,

Eddie
Apology accepted Eddie. There is a limited market for this rifle. I hate posting photos on the internet. A rifle like this needs about 20 photos to do it justice, not even sure how many photos you can post on Rokslide? Serious buyers will seek out the seller. I have 20+ near studio quality photos of this rifle and scope. It will make a great rifle for someone.
MtnW

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Rock-
I am not only a seller but I am also a buyer and have been for 30 + years . I have never not sold a properly priced sporting item because I did not post photos on the internet , nor have I openly posted on someone’s “for sale thread “ on how they should sell or advertise items. Serious, informed, qualified buyers will send a PM if they truly have interest. I am semi retired from a successful sales and marketing career .
Thank you,
MtnW

Got it. Please find and share the chapter in "How to Be a Salesman" where it tells you not to showcase your wares in the best light, and where it tells you how much trust you will positively gain by offering a $15k gun on the internet without pictures and then acting horribly to those who ask for photos.

One must assume that this sage wisdom is written for the ages in that book - right between the chapters "How to Create Status Insecurity in Your Target by Demanding 'Serious' and 'Qualified' buyers only for Your Luxury Product" and "Sound Serious and Professional in Luxury by Behaving Rudely and Classist".

Certainly, all the brands in the Robb Report teach their representatives to behave as you are, correct?

eamyrick

WKR
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Apology accepted Eddie. There is a limited market for this rifle. I hate posting photos on the internet. A rifle like this needs about 20 photos to do it justice, not even sure how many photos you can post on Rokslide? Serious buyers will seek out the seller. I have 20+ near studio quality photos of this rifle and scope. It will make a great rifle for someone.
MtnW
MtnW I’ve seen you stuff over on Accurate Reloading and GI. Rokslide is probably the easiest place to post photos. The attachment button at the end of a post lets you post a bunch of high quality pictures. The 9.3 you had was awesome.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Two pictures, one of each side of the rifle is really all that is necessary for a perspective buyer to get the gist of what the rifle is all about and then that person can contact for more detail if really interested. How hard can that be? AR isn't the only site that has numerous "affluent" members that could drop 15K on a rifle if they chose to do so. Besides, my custom 505 Gibbs is "mo" better.

gearguywb

WKR
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Pics and hopefully additional info.

If I were to read the original post, there is no mention of the builder as it is written. "Mauser magnum 416 Rigby".

416 Rigby is a caliber unless you mean it is a Rigby chambered in 416 Rigby... or it could be a "Mauser"(company) chambered in 416 Rigby

Deucebump

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Tagging in support of eddieLV for saying what I was definitely thinking. And so I can follow along….

OP
M

MtnW

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MtnW I’ve seen you stuff over on Accurate Reloading and GI. Rokslide is probably the easiest place to post photos. The attachment button at the end of a post lets you post a bunch of high quality pictures. The 9.3 you had was awesome.

eamyrick,
Thank you.
Full set of pics and description on GI. While Accurate Reloading is a great hunting web
site, RS also has a large following of some very experienced and knowledgeable hunters, some of which I have become friends with. Simply just trying to sell a few higher end serious hunting rifles within the rules of RS .
MtnW