34” micro diameter shafts

Rheron

FNG
Hey guys is anyone on here aware of any 34” length- micro diameter shafts? All I seem to find is black eagle instincts. Looking for an arrow without that wood grain look. Thanks
Ryan

mattflint

FNG
I always order my be shafts from southshore as they come spine indexed for the same price as not everywhere else Ive looked

oldgoat

WKR
Wonder if any archery shop that carries Black Eagle can do that? I heard from one archery shop guy years ago that you could get similar deal from Goldtip through a dealer, but never did it.

Charkan72

FNG
Looking for an arrow without that wood grain look. Thanks
Not sure but isn’t the wood grain look just a printed on graphic? In that case some elbow grease and Acetone should cure it. I know somebody that did that to some BE Challengers

OP
Rheron

Rheron

FNG
Not sure but isn’t the wood grain look just a printed on graphic? In that case some elbow grease and Acetone should cure it. I know somebody that did that to some BE Challengers
Didn’t even think of that! I’ll give it a shot on my bare shaft. Thanks!

oldgoat

WKR
Most wood grain arrows have a wrap on them, on my BE Instincts you can see a light colored layer over the black shaft, it's not coming off. Instinct is just their micro arrow with a wrap.

mibighntr

FNG
Check out the BEA Deep Impact shafts. I believe it is basically the same as the Instincts w/o the wood grain.

2rsquared

Lil-Rokslider
Yep agree..., I believe they are very similar except the Instinct's come with the 100 grain SS outsert and the Impacts come with the standard aluminum outserts.

Beendare

WKR
I picked up some Accmos shafts $40/doz on Amazon and some Linkboy shafts $32/doz on Ali express recently that were 33”….i didn’t look for shafts longer.

I’m impressed, great shafts, strong, straight And seem to be very good spine consistency.

nevadabugle

WKR
Classified Approved
Day Six arrows will get you close. The shaft is 32" but when you add the outset they would be close to 33"