OXN939

WKR
Anyone watching? I want Poirier to win so badly but just don't know if his submission defense will ever be good enough to fend off a dude like Islam. Might put a few bucks on Strickland, Costa has looked bad lately.

Will be yelling at the TV in Palmer alehouse AK if anyone is around and bored. Fingers crossed for a repeat of the "USA" chant we started last year when Lewis KOed De Lima...

RMM

WKR
I'll be tuning in. Very interested to see if Makhachev has a staph infection and if it effects his performance at all. Rooting for Dustin but I have Islam finishing him by RNC

OP
OXN939

OXN939

WKR
I'll be tuning in. Very interested to see if Makhachev has a staph infection and if it effects his performance at all. Rooting for Dustin but I have Islam finishing him by RNC

Yeah there seems to be a lot of conversation about the staph infection, probably mostly for likes and views IMO. More interesting to me is Islam's history of trouble with elite level southpaw strikers... Will never forget Dustin putting Mcnugget's lights right out as a +300 underdog or whatever it was

Dustin put up a lot better fight than I thought he would. Makhachev's grappling is just too elite. His striking looked good too. Hoping Dustin takes another fight or two and doesn't retire right away like he said he might.

I like Strickland but I'm getting tired of his style. Barely any kicks besides teeps and just straight one-twos down the middle. Although, he had a pretty good display in the last 10 seconds of Round 5.

Getting pretty excited for 303.