Sold 300 PRC - New Custom Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucker65

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is a new 300 PRC built on a Pierce Engineering Shadow action. Barrel is a 26" Proof Research 1-9 twist Sendero contour fitted with a Salmon River Solutions TI Pro 3 brake. Barreled action is bedded in a Manners EH1 stock. Stock has a pic rail up front and 3 flush cups. Hawkins M5 bottom metal with a Wyatts internal magazine box and follower. Trigger is a Bix & Andy Tacsport. Rifle with scope and rings weighs 9-1/2 lbs. so I'm guessing bare rifle will come in right at 7-1/2 lbs.

I shot this rifle to break in the barrel and to verify accuracy. Factory Hornady 212 eld-x ammo shot under an inch @ 2850 fps. Tried a know load from a previous build, 230gr Berger's with N570 going 2930 fps. and shot an 1-1/2" group at 500 yards with it. This rifle is going to be an awesome shooter with handloads or factory ammo if needed.

Bare rifle in a hard case without the scope, rings, and bi-pod is $4000 plus shipping and insurance. I can include the scope and rings for an additional cost for a turnkey package if the buyer wants to go that route. Send me a PM if you have any questions or would like more detailed pictures of the rifle.

300 PRC-1.jpg
300 PRC-3.jpg
300 PRC-4.jpg
300 PRC-2.jpg
PRC-6.jpg

OP
T

Tucker65

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some ADG brass and 230 Berger's that can go with the rifle. If you wanted to shoot the factory Hornady 212 eld-x I have some of those as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.