28 nosler load data

WRO

WKR
Putting in my order today for a 28 nosler, just wondering if anyone had done any load development they like with theirs.

Beastmode

WKR
Interested to see how this round works for you. I am debating getting one but am leaning more towards a 7 rem mag. Nosler has a little bit online for this round if you need somewhere to start.

Takeem406

WKR
I'll be ordering one when Browning reveals they'll be chambering it after SHOT. I can't afford a Nosler rifle, but I can get a deal on Browning and their XBolt especially the higher end models are supposed to be fantastic. Just seems like a great way to push a heavy high BC bullet at a good speed.

I'll be ordering one when Browning reveals they'll be chambering it after SHOT. I can't afford a Nosler rifle, but I can get a deal on Browning and their XBolt especially the higher end models are supposed to be fantastic. Just seems like a great way to push a heavy high BC bullet at a good speed.

Browning is going to chamber the 28?

7stw

WKR
I'm in as well. I picked up a nosler at our local cabelas. Traded two rifles that I rarely shot anymore still had to pay some boot but not terrible. A little digging shows h1000 and 7828ssc as good powders. I haven't found any data for the 28 but it's close in capacity to my beloved 7stw's and h4831sc has served me well in those two. May try and work up some loads with it. My dies are supposed to be Tuesday. Have a varied selection of bullets to try but will most likely settle on Barnes if they shoot like I like. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448834130.197503.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1448834154.360208.jpg

I'm in as well. I picked up a nosler at our local cabelas. Traded two rifles that I rarely shot anymore still had to pay some boot but not terrible. A little digging shows h1000 and 7828ssc as good powders. I haven't found any data for the 28 but it's close in capacity to my beloved 7stw's and h4831sc has served me well in those two. May try and work up some loads with it. My dies are supposed to be Tuesday. Have a varied selection of bullets to try but will most likely settle on Barnes if they shoot like I like. View attachment 31193View attachment 31194

My gun loved the ABLR.

Boman

Lil-Rokslider
I just picked up a 28 in the Nosler Patriot. I can't wait to get it shooting. I know Nosler has load data on their site and I saw that their newest reloading manual comes out tomorrow and it has 28 data. If you check out other sites there is a lot of load data out there.

Josh wright-are you talking the ablr factory ammo or reloads?

7stw

WKR
Anyone tried the 168 or 180gn Barnes in theirs yet ? I picked up a box of both to try after I get it broken in and start tinkering with some different loads.