Sold 260 Ackley Improved /Krieger BBL /Rem 700 Custom $1095

Status
Not open for further replies.

270wsmnutt

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Have a fantastic shooting Remington 700 short action custom in 260 Ackley 40 degree ,700 short blue printed action, trued/squared bolt with sako extractor, factory tuned trigger set at 2 1/2 lbs, 26" Krieger heavy/varmint barrel with 1 in 8 twist, Cerakote mate black finish on bbl/action, Hogue ghillie stock (factory pillars, not bedded),Mag pul bottom metal with detachable 5 round mag, Redding dies, about 40-50 rounds of fire formed brass and another 50 or so new/ unfired Nosler 260 brass. Gun shoots great (.2" to .5" 3 shot groups at 100 yds fire forming or formed/ 5 shot group pictured below). Fired approximately 450 rounds. Scope/rings not included. Traded into gun from original owner that had put less than 100 rounds down the barrel about a year ago and had the gun built by Dave Bruno, I did have issues with some bad primer pockets and had to get a new bolt installed last spring by Mike Prock, he headspaced/faced bolt, installed sako extractor) and gun shoots great (same as it did before) with zero issues.

$1,095 shipped in lower 48 to your FFL (extra $25 if you need it to ship from my FFL, otherwise I will ship it with a copy of my MO DL). Please PM with any questions or extra pictures. Great, great gun , just to close to my new favorite 6.5x284 to justify setting in gun safe. Would consider some partial trades as well (12 ga pump shotgun, 700 short magnum action, fast twist .277 barrel).

brass/loads260 AI.JPG260 AI 1.JPG260 AI 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.