223 Mags to fit long loads and fit Tikka Bravo

haeffnkr

Lil-Rokslider
I want to load long 75 eldm bullets in .223 to Tikka lands. What mags will hold the long loads and fit in a Tikka Bravo?
I read magpul mags and or may not work in a bravo and not sure of the length of loads AICS mags will take.
I have not measured my OAL for my tikka yet but I assume 75 eldm to the lands will be a fuzz under 2.5 inches.

thanks for your help in advance!

haeffnkr

SamsonMan22

Lil-Rokslider
I’m running accurate mags that I modified, no problems reaching the lands even with a longer freebore. I can load up to 2.6” and still have a little room.

I've only got about 100 round through a tikka bravo with plastic MDT 10 rounder thus far. Seems ok, a couple rounds needed a little finesse if the bolt isn't pushed forward with authority. 10th round is very tight in mag to the point it feels like you shouldn't be putting 10 in.

Not sure I'll keep the 223 in a bravo but if I do I see one of these in my future: https://www.area419.com/product/12-round-extended-223-accurate-mags/ Capability of going a little longer on COAL plus getting 10 rounds in it wont be so damn tight.

OP
H

haeffnkr

Lil-Rokslider
thanks for the replies thus far.
Does Accurate or MDT make 5 round clips for hunting? I would like the bottom the mag fairly flush the bottom of the stock.

Any one have luck with feeding and long loads with magpul magazines?

thanks again haeffnkr