2024 ODFW Draw Results

ManBun

FNG
I just drew my #1 elk and #2 deer! No luck for me on any big horn, mountain goat or antelope!

Kyle C

Lil-Rokslider
Nothing! Did anyone else get double points? I went from 6 to 8 and shows I received 2 for unsuccessful draw.

Oregon

WKR
Drew East side elk with 3 points and buddy who drew with me elk also picked up White River late hunt with 23 points.
I'm more stoked for that hunt than our elk hunt. A rut hunt with only 10 tags issued. My job on that hunt is to ensure buddy keeps zero bullets in gun and to hand him a shell when I concur:ROFLMAO:

OP
Thebigbaby
Drew East side elk with 3 points and buddy who drew with me elk also picked up White River late hunt with 23 points.
I'm more stoked for that hunt than our elk hunt. A rut hunt with only 10 tags issued. My job on that hunt is to ensure buddy keeps zero bullets in gun and to hand him a shell when I concur:ROFLMAO:
Hell yeah!

541hunter

WKR
My wife drew a premium elk tag! Not much for me or my son. Between the 3 of us we have 4 elk tags in Oregon and 6 deer tags. Plus I have a Wyoming general elk tag. Going to be a busy fall!

DRP

Lil-Rokslider
Nothing! Did anyone else get double points? I went from 6 to 8 and shows I received 2 for unsuccessful draw.
seems like everyone who had elk points and didn't draw a tag somehow received 2 points instead of 1. im sure this will be remedied by ODFW quickly

Diced

WKR
Yeah myself and everyone I know that didn't draw got 2 points for elk.

I drew what I expected to, rifle elk tag i had more pts than needed for. Nothing super lucky this year!

Valumpessa

Lil-Rokslider
My 12 yo's first year hunting. He'll be doing a mule deer hunt in central Oregon with cousins to kick things off, followed by a doe tag on the coast.

Yeah the 2 elk points were a nice bonus... thanks odfw! :)

JeffP_Or

WKR
#2 choice for deer; nothing for any other application - which was pretty much anything/everything. Even missed a 'gimme' #2 elk tag when the number of applicants jumped x3.

Walkstoomuch

Lil-Rokslider
Blanked on elk and deer. Bummed as my deer tag was predicted 100% with zero points so put it as my second choice. Wife also didn’t draw deer in the same manner but got an ok elk tag. Idaho archery is getting all of my attention this year

CCooper

WKR
I drew an archery elk tag I had too many points for, but the little nephew picked up a great youth deer tag and a premium deer tag- he's gonna have an awesome season.

geterdone

FNG
Drew warner antelope tag, for the second year in a row, had 7 points last year and none this year. The 25% pool has been good to me the past few years.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk