2023 WY Partner- 6ish PP

Long shot here:

I’m looking to cash in my PP this year in WY. But, I’m probably looking at going solo. If anybody else is in the same boat and has 6ish PP, send me a PM if meeting up to hunt or at least sharing a camp might interest you.

I’ve narrowed down my possible areas to just a few units, but that’s something we could talk about.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S
Regular. There’s enough decent units that I can pick from to make me stay in the regular.

OP
S
The tag number will be so low for the next few years that drawing will be very tough

The updated draft regulations just came out. It’s looking bleak in some area and “not so bad” in others. I might be shuffling a couple things around but general plan hasn’t changed.

MTtrout

WKR
Hope you find a partner, but man most of my extended trips are with friends and family. Those are some of the highlights of my year but sure do wish I could also fit in a long solo trip too. The high desert of WY is a great place to do it

I've got 7 antelope points but I'm definitely going to be sitting this year out, I'm sure there will be some good bucks taken but with the winterkill it'll be nothing like antelope hunting in Wyoming has been.

WKR
May be a good year to waterfowl hunt a bit more. Hoping they cancel a lot of doe tags.

Eastcoasthunter94

Lil-Rokslider
I've got 7 antelope points but I'm definitely going to be sitting this year out, I'm sure there will be some good bucks taken but with the winterkill it'll be nothing like antelope hunting in Wyoming has been.
Unfortunately I think a lot of guys will be doing this and just buying points. I have 4 points and I’m in the same exact spot as I was when I started. I think average units will now be taking 6-7pts

St.CroixArcher

Lil-Rokslider
Hope you find someone to hunt with. I finally got to a place where I have the time and finances to plan western hunts and started buying points last year but now I don’t know if I will ever catch the point creep.

lintond

WKR
Hope you find someone to hunt with. I finally got to a place where I have the time and finances to plan western hunts and started buying points last year but now I don’t know if I will ever catch the point creep.

My advice is don’t hold out for the top hunt. Be happy with something less and go hunting more often! Wish I would’ve done that years ago.