2023 NRL Hunter Match Schedule

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Got the invite yesterday, but I already volunteered to RO. I apologize now for all the open light guys I'll have to DQ in order to move up the rankings.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
It was great meeting you today! I sure am glad I cleaned your stage so you didn't have to get on here and tell everyone I suck!

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider
It was great meeting you today! I sure am glad I cleaned your stage so you didn't have to get on here and tell everyone I suck!
It's been great meeting all the Rokslide mods that are shooting this match. If any other Roksliders haven't shot stage 4 yet, say hi after you shoot it as I'll be your RO.

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider
Just so you guys have info for getting next year's setups ready. Triple pull is 39oz according to my scale and double pull is 28.4.
5ed7ca7fbc1060e07a56250226246277.jpg
94e6bfaeb6aa6e919f4dce353dca5941.jpg

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider
They make a lightweight double that will save a couple ounces, too. It just has no pan lock but I fixed that with a tapped hole and grub screw.
My plan for next year is open heavy I do believe. I've got an ARC action I'm waiting on, I'll snag a XLR MAGNESIUM with a C6 stock, and slap my ZCO on top. I'll play around with the double vs triple pull when we shoot the one day hunter stuff here local.

khuber84

WKR
@parshal does the
I am going to do something like that with my triple pull. I was told I can put on a different head and save a few ounces and eliminate pan. looking at my options.
You could make a hybrid of sorts by putting the triple pull legs to a lightweight double or single Apex head.

khuber84

WKR
@parshal did you not have luck with tightening the set screw on the arms adapter to lock out the pan on your LW ckyepod? If I tighten the crap out mine, it pretty much eliminates panning. There might be a the slightest amount of wiggle in it.
Screenshot_20230911_091847_Chrome.jpg

Last edited: