Status
Not open for further replies.

mflo

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
2022 PSE Omen Charcoal Grey Complete Bow

E2 Cams, Phantom Strings, Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL 3 pin, Hamskea Epsilon rest, Tight Spot 5 arrow Quiver (never seen a broached), Quattro Vulcan Pro Stabilizers (15” + 6.5”)

Currently set at 60 lbs (adjustable to 80 lbs), and I believe 27” draw length. (Adjustable from 27-31”)

I had the bow assembled and paper tuned at the archery shop, and shot it a couple dozen times at their indoor range to sight it in… and that’s the only use this bow has seen.

After holding a friend’s 30” ATA bow, I’ve realized that I’d prefer a smaller bow for myself. I’m probably going to get a Hoyt, so that’s why I’m including the rest and sight that’s already installed on this bow since I'll likely get a sight that direct mounts to their pic rail system.

If someone just wants to purchase the bare bow, I’d be willing to split up the other components… but as of right now I’d prefer to sell it complete as-is

IMG_7108.JPGIMG_7109.jpgIMG_7110.jpgIMG_7111.jpg

$1600 obo Sold

Payment via PayPal F&F, Venmo, or Zelle. If you insist on using goods and services, please add 3.5% to the price.

Would also be interested in trading for your bare Hoyt Rx7 in Buckskin or Wilderness + some cash on my end, if that person exists out there somewhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.