2022 Coues Whitetail Meat Pole

ttmannan

Lil-Rokslider
Beautiful buck and a great photo! I’d be interested in hearing a little more about your shooting setup too!
Thank you. The rifle is a Proof Research Glacier TI with a Leopold VX6HD scope, purchased from Paul Butler at Evolved Ballistics. The bullet is a Berger 156 Elite Hunter. I have a Silencerco ASR muzzle brake on there for QD of a suppressor that I wasn't using that day. I switch between a couple front ends... sometimes the Atlas bipod and sometimes the Huskemaw Guide Pod (depending on grass height, terrain). I always have Phoenix Shooting Bags with me for a rear rest, this time I used the TBD bag. I love a "5 by" coues buck (4x4 with eye guards, 10 point, whatever your pleasure is) and seeing one will get me excited to shoot every time.

Rogue Bay

WKR
Thank you. The rifle is a Proof Research Glacier TI with a Leopold VX6HD scope, purchased from Paul Butler at Evolved Ballistics. The bullet is a Berger 156 Elite Hunter. I have a Silencerco ASR muzzle brake on there for QD of a suppressor that I wasn't using that day. I switch between a couple front ends... sometimes the Atlas bipod and sometimes the Huskemaw Guide Pod (depending on grass height, terrain). I always have Phoenix Shooting Bags with me for a rear rest, this time I used the TBD bag. I love a "5 by" coues buck (4x4 with eye guards, 10 point, whatever your pleasure is) and seeing one will get me excited to shoot every time.
Thanks for sharing the info! I very recently picked up a new 6.5 PRC and am very excited to get it set up.

Again, congrats on an absolutely gorgeous buck! That one definitely surpasses my hopes and dreams for my first Coues hunt!