2016 BC Goat hunt Recap

JP100

WKR
Thanks for the great write up! Looks like an awesome trip. Those are some epic photos really well done.
Who did you hunt with??

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ljalberta

WKR
Absolutely great write up and photos. Thanks for taking the time to share. What camera gear were you shooting with?

awaldro7

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for sharing these epic photos with us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Craig Van Arsdale
Thanks for the great write up! Looks like an awesome trip. Those are some epic photos really well done.
Who did you hunt with??

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks i went with Folding Mountian Outfitters

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
As others have said, great write up and stunning photos. And what country! Wow.

Randy

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Redundant compliment by now but man that was a great read and fantastic pictures! Thank you for taking the time to put it together and upload/arrange all those photos. One of the better stories/pictures I've read/seen. Gives me something to strive for when I'm putting my hunt recaps together.

Mtncowboy

Lil-Rokslider
Wow, that is a dream trip! Congrats on the adventure of a lifetime. Mt. Goat is next on my bucket list. Thanks for all the great pictures and write up!

goat1958

FNG
It that the Racing river ? Looks like Blue lake ? I am headed up to see Blair in two weeks to go with him on his wolf snaring. My third year going with him and Rebecca . What a first class guy and tremendous outfitter.

Awesome landscape in those pictures. Thanks for the story, I'm headed to BC this year on my first backcountry hunt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk