WTS 2014 tundra double cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I was planning on trading this in, but thought I’d post it here first.

Asking $19,750. Firm because I already have a trade in amount and with the tax credit I’m pretty much breaking even at 19750 but thought someone on here might want it!

***no topper***

2014 tundra double cab 6.5 ft bed
White
Tires at 50% or better
Runs like an absolute champ
I’ve had it a year and it’s been bulletproof, as you’d expect a 5.7L tundra
147k miles
Upgrades… power seat, alloy wheels, captain chairs with center console and console shifter, factory tinted windows.

Carfax shows 2 owners, a minor carfax (small dent that was fixed by PDR (pointless dent removal)

Issues…
TPMS light on (was like this when I bought it. (Need tire pressure sensor in one of the tires but Costco said to wait to replace the bad sensor when it was time for new tires)

4Lo sensor. It goes into 4hi and 4lo just fine but the sensor says it’s trying to go into 4lo even though its already in 4lo. Looks like it might need a new sensor.

In warm weather the backup camera will randomly stop working. I’ve never dug into it, but it looks like a possible wiring issue based on my google search.

Body is straight, no rust. Some brush scratches that are barely visible. Typical nicks and dings on the body that you’d expect from a truck. A soft dent in the roof that doesn’t affect anything and can only be seen if you climb up there.

I love the truck and am upgrading to a 2016.

Local sale in North Denver only.

It currently has a topper but I’ll be removing for new truck…no I can’t include it or sell it with the truck.

If you PM me your phone number I can send more pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_0882.jpeg
    IMG_0882.jpeg
    230.7 KB · Views: 155
Status
Not open for further replies.