-20 degree bags

Floorguy

WKR
Looking at possibly doing some snow bike races this winter and a couple have gear requirements of -20° bags, one race has a stipulation that it be one piece not layered. Anyway I was curious if anyone had recommendations. Lighter is better but compactability is really the main thing I am looking for as it will have to fit somewhere on a bike.

Nicholai

FNG
I've done the Susitna 100 three times; once on skis and twice on foot. The first two times I did it I used a -30 Mountain Hardwear Lamina (synthetic). It worked but was very bulky. I upgraded to a Sierra Designs BTU -20 (down) and am very pleased. I also used the sierra designs bag for a 7 night solo ski trip last winter from McCarthy to Tok and was very comfortable in temperatures down in the -10 range.

Though I haven't used one, I would look at the Rei Expedition bag. They have a 25% off coupon right now and I'm thinking about getting one for my girlfriend.

If you are set on synthetic I could make you a deal on that Mountain Hardwear bag, I'm over in Chugiak.