Sold 2 MDT LSS Chassis – One for Tikka and One for Ruger American

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am selling two MDT LSS Chassis. The FDE one is for a Ruger American and the black one is for a Tikka T3/T3X short action. I DO NOT KNOW IF IT WILL WORK FOR A LONG ACTION. Both have the mounting screws/all hardware.

The Ruger American version will go with the LSS chassis, action screws, castle nut, buffer tube, Ergo grip and MagPul ACS-L Stock. ***THIS ONE HAS SOLD***

The Tikka T3/T3X version will go with the LSS chassis, action screws, castle nut, buffer tube, Ergo grip and MagPul CTR stock. Depending on cost, I may disassemble for shipping.

I need $325 each plus shipping. As usual, no public "I'll take it" required.

O220ASzl.jpg

ubSzibK.jpg

Last edited:
OP
BigSky

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
According to my scale they are 2 pounds 12 ounces for the Tikka version and 2 pounds 15 ounces for the Ruger American version.

The Ruger American chassis has sold.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the Tikka, you say it will work for LA or SA? I'm interested for a LA....Does it accept their 3.560 or 3.715 AICS mags?

OP
BigSky

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
On the Tikka, you say it will work for LA or SA? I'm interested for a LA....Does it accept their 3.560 or 3.715 AICS mags?
I'm going to re-phrase my original ad so I don't get accused of misrepresenting something. I'm not saying you are doing that sierrastalker.

I know it works for short actions and I have no idea whether it will work for long actions. I don't have one to try. Contact MDT and ask them if, like Tikka stocks, their LSS Gen 1 chassis works for both. I just do not know.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it. Definitely not making any accusations! I'm sure the action will bed, just not sure on the mags it will take, I think that's the only difference with the current generation. I'll send them an email and make sure. If it will take a LA mag, I'll be getting back in touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.