1 week for non hunting vacation

Yoder

WKR
I live in eastern PA and one of my favorite vacations is going to the Outer Banks. We rent a house, go kayak fishing on the bay, surf fishing, take the dogs. They also have a really nice KOA campground. We stay in Frisco. It's way less populated than Nags head or Kittyhawk. We usually stop in Virginia Beach for a couple days on the way down.

DuckDogDr

WKR
Buy the kid a puppy 😂.
No kids here (unfortunately)

I liked camping as a kid. For a week what about a theme park like universal?

Lowg08

WKR
Ok so. I’ve scanned through and noticed it seems like a special situation. Call Me stupid if im wrong. (Came from single mother home before you) anyway. It needs to be an all about him trip. So my suggestion is this. I have an 8 & 13. The 8 loves water parks. So for an all around trip for many facets. Stay at wilderness at the smokies in pigeon forge. Take him next door to soaky mtn water park. Grab dinner and a show ( Hatfield and Mcoys is funny. Ride an alpine coaster or two. Ride through cades cove to look for animals or hike some of the trails. Buy a fishing license and river fish. You can basically do what ever. Now if he was thirteen different story. Water parks mean different things for teenage boys. My girl loves pigeon forge she is 8.