1 dozen Carbon Tech Whitetail XP's built arrows FS

Jay03

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I built these arrows for elk this year but decided to go a different direction. So I'm selling this dozen of completed arrows which are Carbon tech whitetail XP shafts in 65/80 .330 spine. I'm a 29" draw and these were plenty long for my setup.

Specs are as follows:
Shafts cut to 27.5 carbon to carbon
Ends squared and shafts cleanes inside and out
Gold tip uni bushings installed with Easton deep six nocks
PDP inserts with 40gr of weight modules glued in behind them which are the bulged version to fit snug in the shaft
Onestringer 5.5" custom color arrow wraps
Norway Fusion 3" vanes installed with bitzenburger right helical jig, two white and one red for the cock feather
Components were weight sorted for a 470gr finished weight with 100 grain tips (not included)
BSI glue on the vanes and BSI rubber toughened glue on the intserts.

A few arrows have been shot during testing them but you would never be able to tell. They are basically new. One arrows insert did not seat all the way flush (see pics) the glue dried too fast on me, its less than an 1/8" out and it will not affect anything and groups with the others perfectly. It would make a good practice arrow or used on risky shots at the 3D range... haha.

Selling the dozen for 150 shipped, thats 15 dollars less than bare shafts cost alone with 50 dollars worth of components installed. These are carbon techs most accurate and consistent arrows with a straightness of .0015(yellow label). Thanks for lookingView attachment 28253View attachment 28254View attachment 28255