2024 bows

Anyone have any suggestions, bad/good experiences with any of the newer bows. I’ve shot a bow tech realm the past few years and I must say I can’t imagine one being much better but I’d sure like to go shoot some just to see. I’m not positive I’ll be buying one but if I found one to be significantly better than mine I would. Any suggestions or info on the newer bows is greatly appreciated! For anyone else that’s shot the realm was it that good for you as well?

Zac

WKR
As far as Bowtech goes the new tech is definitely cool. I don't see much of an advantage with any of the other brands. They are pretty much just tiny tweaks over the years. Most of the new development has been in the accessory department anyways.

2Stamp

Lil-Rokslider
If you want to try out different bows, I'd try a PSE Mach 30. I think its kind of a sleeper this year. It doesn't shoot like a 30ata bow, for me it "feels" longer. I'm not going to get rid of my PSE Fortis 33, but the Mach 30 is a pretty sweet shooter.

I’ve shot a Bowtech Guardian since it came out, based on the Realm platform. I shot the new Hoyt and Mathews Lift. Ended up buying the Lift 33. Coming from the Bowtech, the back wall on the Lift takes some getting used to. I have it at 80lbs. It is an incredible bow and I’m thrilled to own it.