Manners t5a or ag k2 adjustable

Roger37

FNG
Hi all. Im new to the site.

Ive been trying to decide on a stock for a new build. Ive been searching the net for the past week and im still undecided!

I currently have a manners t6a in 6.5x47. Its a heavy, single shot rifle. I shoot it very well.
My hunting rifle is in an Ag composite adj hunter in 280ai. It weighs around 10lbs scoped. Ive had it for a year and i do not shoot it as well. Im thinking its the combination of the vertical grip and lighter/heavier recoil of the 280ai. Im thinking its more of a form/stock issue because i shoot my dads tikka 30-06 and i have no issues grouping consistently with it, but its a standard hunter stock. Which im used to.

Ive searched every stock available and the only 2 that im leaning towards are the manners t5a ( i have a browning eclipse in 6mm creedmoor and i love the stock and shoot it well) and the ag composite k2 adj. The k2 has more palm swell than the hunter, which i think is one issue with my Ag hunter. The manners t6a palm swell fits me very nice.

Why im still considering an Ag composite is that the inlet was perfect and the pillars are installed.

When i built my manners t6a in 2016, the inlet left a lot to be desired. Took a lot of sanding to get the action to fit properly.

This new rifle will be mostly bench and possibly used for hunting. Action will be a terminus kratos in either 7 saum or 300wsm. Or both.

So to summarize, is the t5a too bulky to carry into the bush?

Has anyone campared the ag hunter adj vs k2 adj?

Getting manners or Ag to send me a trial stock is not an option up here in Canada.

Tia