Any interest in Cutco presentation?

I broke the tip on my double d hunting knife trying to go thru a deer pelvis. Totally my fault. I sent it in with our home set and ask them if they could just sharpen what was left of it, they sent me a new one. I told them it was totally my fault but they did it anyway.
We also had a home knife get melted in the dishwasher somehow, handle was trashed, they replaced it for free even tho we did not ask for a replacement, just sent it in with the regular sharpening.
My only problem is I dont have a straight blade and I cut thru hide very easy, but man for meat, top knotch.

If your daughter enjoys people and sales presentations, there are some very good career paths after college in business-to-business sales using all the skills she’s learning selling knives (more like a realtor than used car salesman). A friend of a friend is in the start of a company’s 2024 $1B ad campaign. They bought ads on the Super Bowl and have TV ads on every major channel. The hundreds of professional sales people actually selling the new service to businesses are all geared to gross $200k+ (as employees not contractors), and it’s all based around a “canned” preprepared sales presentation, often via zoom - the friend of the friend had a one month commission check of $100k already this year. Normally the sales force does more relationship building in person and solving more complex problems unique to each client, but for this year they are repeating the exact same presentation 1000 times and are going through a crash course on the new industry.

If your daughter enjoys people and sales presentations, there are some very good career paths after college in business-to-business sales using all the skills she’s learning selling knives (more like a realtor than used car salesman). A friend of a friend is in the start of a company’s 2024 $1B ad campaign. They bought ads on the Super Bowl and have TV ads on every major channel. The hundreds of professional sales people actually selling the new service to businesses are all geared to gross $200k+ (as employees not contractors), and it’s all based around a “canned” preprepared sales presentation, often via zoom - the friend of the friend had a one month commission check of $100k already this year. Normally the sales force does more relationship building in person and solving more complex problems unique to each client, but for this year they are repeating the exact same presentation 1000 times and are going through a crash course on the new industry.
Thank you for the head's up, and I will definitely let her know. She seems to have a knack for this so far, and it would be a great fall back plan if her pre-dental plans change and she shifts to bus. administration or similar.

Back